Many owner products often confuse to choose which packaging more suitable for their products. Aluminium packaging can be one of the most ideal packaging for products especially cosmetics because :
- it give your brand a luxury appearance and also helps to preserve the contents, which is most important in the cosmetics industry.
- Aluminium is the perfect material to protect your cosmetic products from contamination, which in turn will improve the shelf life.
- If you are a cosmetic brand that cares about the environment then there is no better choice than aluminium packaging.
- Promoting the eco-friendly credentials of your packaging will appeal to consumers and is increasingly becoming the deciding factor in a sale
Is Aluminium Packaging Safe for cosmetic products?
- Aluminium packaging is safe.
- In the past, there have been rumors that deodorants and antiperspirants could cause breast cancer and that aluminium in deodorants could increase the risk. However, there is no solid evidence to prove that this is the case. In fact, Cancer Research UK themselves have confirmed that there is no strong evidence that can create a link.
- Another claim is that aluminium increases the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. There have been many studies that have looked to prove whether this is true or not. The majority of studies have come back unclear. However, according to the Alzheimer’s Society, there is no evidence at present to suggest that metals (including aluminium, zinc, and copper) will increase your risk of developing the disease.
If you want to find an attractive bottle design and packaging, you can try the product from Botol Anggun Sdn Bhd
This company is the only Bumiputera company that supplies glass and plastic bottles for elegance cosmetic products. Their factory is located in Balakong Jaya Industrial Park, Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
With the company’s expertise, customers can get advice on the right product selection at an attractive price with minimal booking.